- [New Upgraded] Cancel the 6.35 to 3.5 adapter, Dual Headphone Output; upgrade the fiber base, optimize the circuit board design, redefine quality and sound.
- Mac/PC plug-n-play, no special software is needed, RCA and dual headphones outputs.
- USB and optical coaxial S/PDIF inputs, can choose the input mode. With the volume control knob that can adjust the headphones as well as the RCA output. Note: Dolby signal input is not supported！
- Hi-Fi headphone amp chips TPA6120, OPA2134; with headphones protect circuit for any 16-250Ohm headphones.
- Stream bit-perfect 24bit/192Hkz HD with low jitter, built-in Cirrus CM6642 + NE5532 + ESS9018K2M
DAC chips, as desktop DAC, stereo headphone amp, and preamp.
- Model: Q5
- Headphone output power: 400MWatt @32 Oh
- Frequency response: 10Hz- 20Khz(+/- 0.5dB
- S/N ratio (DC to 20Khz): >110d
- THD+N: (1 KHz FS 96 kS/s)<0.002\
- Power requirement: 12V, 1A or more (power supply included
- Headphone impedance: 16 ohms to 250 ohm
- Headphone amplifier: TPA6120 + OPA2134
- DAC Chip: ESS9018K2M
- USB Chip: CM6642
- OP AMP Chip: NE5532
*1x Fosi Audio DAC-Q5
*1x PC-USB Cable
*1x 12V Power Supply (Optional)
*1x User’s Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.