- RMS 50watts x 2(8 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.02% THD) for 2-16ohm speakers;
- Similar to HDAM circuit, adopt TOSHIBA 2SC5200,2SA1943 transistors as output;
- Exclusively designed for the customers who pursue HiFi sound;
- Home hifi amplifier, Sturdy, Aluminum enclosed amp makes it perfect for projects and DIY audio application;
- Manufacturer-Direct, free lifetime technical support, and 18-month manufacturer's warranty.
2. THD: ≤ 0.002%;
3. Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz (±1 dB);
4. Input sensitivity: ≤ 280mV;
5. Terminating impedance: 2Ohm - 16 Ohm;
6. Output power: 50W + 50W;
7. Input mode: Analog;
8. Supplied Accessories: Amplifier, AC power cord, Manual.
Tube Sound Quality
The JFET FET with the characteristics of electron tube is used as the single differential input and the output adopts the Large Current Darlington structure, which not only has warm voice, but also has powerful output;
110V Powerful Power Supply
A-core non breaking point oxygen-free copper ring transformer to get stable and powerful power input;
We also have the AC220V Version;
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.