- Come with the 19V power adapter that can be carefully matched with this integrated amp physically as well as electrically. Unlike other amps come with a 12V power supply, The power supply is very important for a digital amp if you need clear sound!
- With subwoofer volume control, L and R channels Treble&Bass independent control, subwoofer frequency adjustment control.
- Adopt Texas Instruments TPA3116D2 * 2 chips, small simple compact design but practical and powerful, can drive 2-8ohm, 20-200Watts speakers;
- Best for bookshelf/ computer/ desktop /TV speakers, can use Phone/ MP3 player/ DC/ TV/ Echo Dot as input.
- Manufacturer-Direct, free lifetime technical support, and 18-month manufacturer's warranty.
1. Please plug the power cord into the amp THEN the wall, plug the audio cables into amp THEN switch on.
Some customers may see some slight sparks flying when they plug the power supply into the amplifier, because they use it in wrong way, you need to connect the amp to the power supply first, then plug the power supply into the 110v AC outlet, don't worry about the sparks, because this is class d amplifier, the capacitors need to charge when the power in, it's normal and safe.
2. The amp will off when you switch off, but it’s normal that the power LED light stay on even switch off, the power LED light on means the power supply in.
3. What will cause noise?
Poor quality audio cables, Sound source, Speakers, Other interfering signals;Incompletely connections.
4. How to judge whether the noise from the amplifier?
Unplug the RCA cable, connect this amp to speakers, and then plug into the power supply, power on and volume on, hear whether noise exists on speakers, if noise existed, the noise may from speakers or amp, so you need to change speakers for further confirmation. If no noise the noise may from the audio source.
1. Power supply range: 12v-25v;
2. THD: ≤ 0.04%;
3. Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz (±1 dB);
4. SNR: ≥ 98dB;
5. Input sensitivity: ≤ 280mV;
6. Terminating impedance: 2Ohm - 8Ohm;
7. Output power: 50W + 50W + 100W Sub;
8. Input mode: Analog;
9. Power supply: 19V 4.74A 90W;
10. Supplied Accessories: Amplifier, Power supply, AC power cord, Manual.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.