Adopt Texas Instruments TDA7498E chip, NE5532 op-amp. No pop, no audible noise, dead silent when nothing is playing through it;
Built-in low pass filter, 220W X 1(4 ohms, 20 Hz - 120Hz, 0.04% THD, 18db/octacce) for subwoofer, Small simple compact design but practical and powerful;
Advanced circuitry design, built-in speakers protection circuit, solid aluminum chassis for long time use;
Manufacturer-Direct, free lifetime technical support, and 18-month manufacturer's warranty. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com, we will reply to you within 8 hours;
1. Please plug the power cord into the amp THEN the wall, plug the audio cables into amp THEN switch on.
Some customers may see some slight sparks flying when they plug the power supply into the amplifier, because they use it in wrong way, you need to connect the amp to the power supply first, then plug the power supply into the 110v AC outlet, don't worry about the sparks, because this is class d amplifier, the capacitors need to charge when the power in, it's normal and safe.
1. Power supply range: 12v-30v;
2. THD: ≤ 0.04%;
3. Frequency Range: 20Hz - 120Hz (±1 dB);
4. SNR: ≥ 98dB;
5. Input sensitivity: ≤ 280mV;
6. Terminating impedance: 2Ohm - 8Ohm;
7. Output power: 220W for Subwoofer;
8. Input mode: RCA audio input;
9. Power supply: 24V 6A 90W;
10. Supplied Accessories: Amplifier, Power supply, AC power cord, Manual.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.