- BOX X1 phono stage preamp converts phono signals to Line Level Signals with Low-noise integrated circuits and high quality components to remove low frequency noise ensure clear sound quality;
- Small simple compact design with Gold-plated RCA input and output, can connect any vinyl records to home stereo theater amplifiers, receiver or powered speakers;
- Easy quick setup for all MM (moving magnet) cartridges, Metal Aluminum case protects unit from vibrations and electromagnetic interference;
- Necessary for connecting turntable to the speakers and receivers / amplifiers / powered speakers that do not have a phono input;
- Small size allows installation close to record player, Come with 12V power supply and 18-month warranty, please contact us if you have any problems.
· 12-Volt DC 110V-240V Adaptor Included
· Dedicated RCA Connectors
· Output Level: 600Mv @3mV 1kHz
· Load Impedance: 10K Ohms
· S/N Ratio (with A-WTD): 98 dB
· T.H.D. : 0.08 for 1 KHz 3 mV Input
· Frequency Response:20 Hz ~ 20 KHz ±2dB
· Input Sensitivity / Impedance / Phono - 3 mV / 50K Ohms
· Dimensions (W x H x D):4.72'' x 3.93'' x 1.37''
· Weight : 0.9 Lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.